Another week! Since we entertained on Saturday (more on that later this week), we were over our food budget, but starting NEXT weekend when I grocery shop, I am going to try something new with shopping and budgeting, so we will see how that goes. Anyway, here is our menu for this week (the last week the girls are with us before they are gone for a month in Florida with their mom!):
Sunday: All sorts of yummy leftovers from Saturday
Monday: Chicken puffs, green beans, herb and butter rice
Tuesday: Artichoke and tomato pasta
Wednesday: BLTs and baked fries
Thursday: Clean out the Pantry day! We will be eating whatever we can find!
Friday: C goes out of town and I am hoping the girls and I can go to dinner and a movie if I can find a sitter
Saturday: Breakfast sammies and hashbrowns
Link up at OrgJunkie to see what everyone has on their menus this week!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment