I have a feeling this weekend is going to be ridiculously busy. And I am annoyed about it.

Friday:
- Stop at Target (formula, a few odds and ends) and Michael's (for my Valentine's Day craft project) and bank before picking up Logan after school
- When C gets home, take A to school for a dance, go with J to Babies R Us to get supplies for a diaper cake to make for her friend's mom (she is invited to the shower on Sunday and I am going with her), pick up A after the aforementioned dance, and get Mexican to go for dinner
- Valentine's Day craft and perhaps some cleaning after the little man gets a bath, bottle and heads to bed.
Saturday:
- Groomer appointment for Ozzie at 9 AM
- Create diaper cake
- Complete grocery list and put together coupons
- Search to find something to wear to a wedding
- Wedding at 6 PM
Sunday:
- Church
- Grocery shopping
- Meal prep for week
- Clean bathrooms
- Vacuum and dust upstairs; sweep steps
- Relax!
What are you doing this weekend?? Anything exciting planned?
3 comments:
Sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead of you. Nothing too exciting for me, hoping to relax. Have a good one!
Gia, Your one of the few new moms keeping up with their blog, I love it! You have so much energy : ) and Logan is a doll!
We finally got our giant entertainment center delivered to its new home with our friends and brought down our smaller one! That was my excitement!! LOL
I got a little cleaning to do, too.
Hope you have a great time at the wedding :)
Post a Comment