Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekend Planning: Cookie Party Weekend!

Well, the weekend is here! And tomorrow is my second annual cookie exchange! We have LOTS going on this weekend (some of which deserves its own post) so I figured I would put it all out there so I can stay on track!

Friday:
  • After work errands (bank, Kohl's, Target, farmer's market)
  • Take J to friend's house
  • Make dinner (frozen pizza counts, right?)
  • Bake cookies for cookie exchange (Italian Lemon Knots)
  • Soak my feet/take a bath
Saturday:
  • Recruit the family for cleaning!
  • Clean both bathrooms
  • Dust/vacuum living room/dining room
  • Dust/vacuum family room
  • Sweep stairs
  • Sweep and mop kitchen
  • Get apps and drinks ready for cookie exchange
  • Relax and enjoy!
Sunday:
  • Finish grading
  • Submit progress reports
  • Pack girls lunches/snacks for Tuesday and Wednesday
  • Complete nursery set-up/hang art work
  • Make sure hospital bags are packed!
  • Wash sheets on all beds
What is on your weekend agenda? Hosting or attending any fun holiday gatherings this weekend??

No comments: