Friday, October 1, 2010

Weekend Planning


Molly over at My Happy House has once again started blogging her Weekend Planning, so I decided to follow along with her! She is about 10 weeks behind me in pregnancy, and since she seems to have her 2nd tri burst as I enter my 3rd tri downward spiral, maybe she can keep me motivated!

Here is what is on the agenda this weekend!

Friday:
  • Doctor's appointment
  • Fall party with my fellow teachers
Saturday:
  • Clean! This includes:
  • Both bathrooms
  • Dust and vacuum family room and living room
  • Sweep and mop kitchen
  • Tackle the master bedroom. I swear a hurricane has gone through there.
  • Pack up hardware and paint supplies from nursery and move downstairs.
  • Over to a friend's for a birthday gathering
Sunday:
  • Grocery shop
  • Put out Halloween decorations
  • Relax and bake something yummy
What is on your agenda this weekend?

No comments: