This week I am loving Bridget at Bake at 350.
I chose Bridget this week because of this picture (courtesy of her blog):
Bridget made these for a teacher-appreciation dinner, and as a teacher, I would definitely appreciate them! She does an AWESOME job of showing her readers step-by-step how to decorate the cookies on her blog. This includes outlining, flooding, and doing the detail work on sugar cookies. I attempt sugar cookies several times a year, and this upcoming baking season, I plan on using her tips as well. She offers not only cookie recipes, but recipes for other yummy treats as well! One other thing that is awesome about Bridget is that she shares with her readers all of the supplies she uses in an Amazon store. Check it out. I can't wait to get some of these gel colorings!
So stop by Bake at 350 and check out all of Bridget's fabulous cookies! But be sure you have some time, because you could spend hours perusing all of her yummy cookie pictures!





No comments:
Post a Comment