I did tell my mom that I wanted it to say Baby Boy and I also found a few missing commas (sue me, I am an English teacher). But seriously, it is adorable.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Because I love it.
This is the proof my mom sent me of my baby shower invitation!! It goes along with the zoo animals theme of our bedding and I adore it!
I did tell my mom that I wanted it to say Baby Boy and I also found a few missing commas (sue me, I am an English teacher). But seriously, it is adorable.
I did tell my mom that I wanted it to say Baby Boy and I also found a few missing commas (sue me, I am an English teacher). But seriously, it is adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is adorable Gia!!!
Cuuuuute! P.S. Love the comma comment!
Post a Comment