I feel like we are in a meal rut. Like I cook the same things every week. Of course, I am pretty sure that my lack of appetite/pregnancy is not helping matters. It is really difficult to grocery shop/meal plan when nothing sounds appealing except for ice cream. I feel bad for my family as well, because I am definitely not at the top of my cooking game lately.Here is this week's menu:
Sunday: Pancake dinner
Monday: Chicken paprikash
Tuesday: Shepherd's pie
Wednesday: Grilled cheese and tomato soup. I have dinner plans!
Thursday: Crock pot roast with potatoes and carrots
Friday: Not sure. Taking the girls to their mom's so probably something on the go.
Saturday: Birthday party for a friend
What is on your menu this week? Visit OrgJunkie's website for lots of meal ideas!





1 comment:
Hi Gia. I found your blog via Menu Plan Monday. On Tuesdays I do a post on Links I Liked and I featured your blog as one that I've newly discovered and enjoyed. Here's the link
http://findingmywayathome.blogspot.com/2010/09/links-i-liked-newly-discovered-blogs.html
Post a Comment