Ahhhhhhh, congrats!! I just announced my pregnancy on my blog today too!! I'm a little over 12 weeks & we struggled with IF too, so I know how sweet it is! Congrats. :)
The story of my new beginnings as a 33-year old single mom of a 3 1/2 year old little boy. Living with my parents. Working full time. Trying to figure out my new path in life.
7 comments:
OMG, CONGRATS!!!!
I'm a first time commenter, I just wanted to let you know I'm SO happy for you! Good luck!
Congratulations! I am so very happy for you. I have been waiting for this!
How have you been feeling? Tell us everything!
YAY Gia! Congrats!
Ahhhhhhh, congrats!! I just announced my pregnancy on my blog today too!! I'm a little over 12 weeks & we struggled with IF too, so I know how sweet it is! Congrats. :)
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations to you and yours. You will never know what love feels like until he/she is in your arms.
Congrats again!
Post a Comment