I have been spending quite a bit of time the last few days searching for freezer-friendly meals and my plan is to do big batches of cooking a few times a month (then working towards once a month) and making use of my freezer. Last night I made a double batch of meatballs and today a huge pot of sauce. I was able to freeze the extra meatballs for subs and the extra sauce was separated into two batches, one for baked ziti and the other for the meatball subs next week. We also have plenty to have another meal this week.So, here is this week's menu:
Sunday: Spaghetti
Monday: Shepherd's Pie
Tuesday: Pasta
Wednesday: Taco nachos
Thursday: BBQ pulled pork (also from the freezer) and homemade french fries
Friday: Pizza night (I will be making a double batch of dough on Thursday night and freezing one batch)
Saturday: I have a party to go to, so the husband will be on his own.
What is on your menu this week? Check out I am an Organizing Junkie for tons of great menu ideas!





No comments:
Post a Comment