Thursday, January 14, 2010

Evening Routine

Our life is all about routine. A morning routine, which involves a shower schedule that must be followed to the minute, or we are all in big trouble (and without hot water). Setting a routine for my students (or attempting to). After-school routines, which were not being followed and necessitated a chore/task list to be followed upon returning home. My evenings also have a routine. So, here is a glance into my evening:

Pack three lunches. Me and the girls. C packs his own, as sometimes he wants leftovers, other days a sandwich. He flies by the seat of his pants. I, obviously, do not.

Let it be known that my lunches are not creative. The girls get a sandwich, Capri Sun, fruit cup, some sort of fruit snack, and a cookie/cracker. Every day. And they like it like that. Except on Thursdays, when it is Domino pizza day at school. They buy lunch that day. My lunch is also the same (sandwich, fruit, yogurt, 100 cal pack, with a granola bar for my 7th period snack).

Once lunches are packed, I set the coffee up for the morning. I allow myself one Starbucks a week.
Incidentally, Starbucks was this morning because I had a wardrobe malfunction and didn't have time to eat breakfast.

And then a quick wipe-down of the counters and sink (by this time, dishes have been loaded by one of the girls and either C or I have washed the pans and cleaned up the mess from dinner).

So, because I had nothing else to post tonight, here is my evening routine. What do you do for your evening routine? And for the heck of it, post some pictures! Maybe I will entertain you tomorrow with more pictures of our daily routines!

No comments: