Monday, February 2, 2009

Wilton II Final Cake

Most of the Wilton II courses were spent working on royal icing flowers. We only had to make one actual cake for this class, which was a nice change from the three cakes for Wilton I. I was dissatisfied with some of the flowers, such as my daisies and tulips. I really want to work on teh daisies though, because I think you could make some adorable cakes with that design! I am super excited for my fondant class, which starts on Monday. I only hope they actually have it!

For this cake, I used a plain old box mix of chocolate.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow looks great

Michele said...

Your cake is lovely! I just wanted to say that I love the Sookie series. I am reading it again (to get away from Twilight) Have you seen the Box Set? I got it as a Christmas gift to me.

Adrienne said...

it looks great.