
So I had a not-so-good WI last week. I am determined to get back OP as of today (what a stupid day to choose to do this...it is the Superbowl!)
Sunday: Yummies at Sara's for the Superbowl.
Monday: Pork chops (3), cous cous (4), green beans (0)
Tuesday: Spaghetti (5), salad (2 for dressing)
Wednesday:Boca chik'n patties (3) and fries (4)
Thursday:Beef stroganoff
Friday: Not sure
Saturday: Not sure
Sunday: Still not sure
This weekend we do not have the kids, and usually when that happens, we eat out one night or get together with friends. So we shall see! For more menus, visit OrgJunkie's blog!





2 comments:
I'd love to get some more recipes, but the link you posted doesn't work :( Can you repost it?
Hi there, I just started back at WW this week. I am trying it at home for the first time.
If you need some good recipe ideas for WW meals, checkout my blog http://thetwintornadosmommy.blogspot.com/.
This is thefirst time that I did my Menu planning with mostly WW recipes.
Good luck at your weigh in this week!!!
Fran
Post a Comment