Sunday, February 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Back on Track!

I have been a terrible Weight Watcher the last two weeks. I have let stress get the best of me and I have not been to a meeting in about three weeks, when I gained .8 pounds. I will face the scale this week, even if I think I still am not back down the few pounds I have let myself gain back. I am also gearing up to start working out; our bridesmaid dresses came in for my friend's wedding and I have two months to not be such a lard-ass.

Monday: Turkey sausage sandwiches with green peppers and onions; new potatoes with parsley; salad
Tuesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup
Wednesday: Dijon pork chops, broccoli, cous cous
Thursday: Oven-fried chicken; mashed potatoes; corn
Friday: Not sure; we usually eat out or grab something quick
Saturday: One year anniversary dinner!

1 comment:

The Fat Dietitian said...

I want to come over for dinner tonight, and Happy Anniversary! :)