Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stupid Five Guys

Not a bad day today...I was busy after class so I didn't go work out. I had to run to Target to get a gift for Rachel and John's baby (Libby, so freakin' cute) and to Old Navy. Came home and made a Boca Spicy Chik'n patty and took a brief nap.

After our meeting for Relay, C and I went to Five Guys. I had a single cheeseburger and we split an order of regular fries. Since today was my new week for WW, I actually counted it. I am trying so hard to stay OP, although at the bar last night I had some stupid cheese fries. I am struggling wiht my willpower when temptation surrounds me. Anyways, I get 28 points a day...and used 19.5 flex points too!! Ridiculous.

I am going to attempt to work out for 45 minutes tomorrow. 30 at least.

Tomorrow C and I have a date night planned, and I think we are going to Outback because I can find a relatively low point dinner option there. We have a wedding on Saturday with my in-laws, which should be interesting.

No comments: