Remember me?
Probably not. Sometimes I'm not sure I remember me either. I have decided to try blogging again as a way to keep track of my and Logan's life and really, just as a place to vent and connect. Not sure who even reads blogs anymore with the death of Google Reader, but what can ya do?
When I last posted, we had received our court date for my dissolution hearing for the divorce that caught me totally off-guard. That was in August. The hearing came and went and I made sure I looked fabulous (yes, I bought a new divorce outfit) because I wanted to make damn sure I looked good the last time he saw me as his legal wife. We were one of about 6 couples that had a hearing that day and we were the last to go because we had no lawyers. It literally took 5 minutes, just like the piece of paper said.
I honestly can't tell you what happened after...August is a blur.
I started dating again in early September, after signing up for Plenty of Fish. I went on some eh dates and some decent dates and about two months ago, someone to spend my free time with. No details to be provided yet, but I am happy and we are enjoying our free time together.
C and I have maintained an amicable relationship for Logan's sake. We haven't ventured into being friends yet, but we can have a conversation about Logan and sometimes about life. I don't know if he is dating and really, it isn't my business. We have agreed that when the time comes to introduce the little guy to our new significant others, we will run it by the other person. So, we shall see what happens when the time comes.
I almost made the decision to delete the blog but decided against it because it has too much of my life on it and too many details of Logan's life, including his introduction into my blog as well as my reflections about being a working mom. I don't want to forget these things, so I decided to keep the blog up and someday maybe return.
The time is now.
I finally feel like I have a direction once again, as I am on the search for my self. To discover who I am again, as a woman and figure out how to be a mom and date and all the stuff at the same time. I am looking at this new year as a time to refocus on what is important and to really begin enjoying my life again.
If you have stuck with my long-winded post, bless your heart. And just because, here are some pictures of my little guy.
I almost made the decision to delete the blog but decided against it because it has too much of my life on it and too many details of Logan's life, including his introduction into my blog as well as my reflections about being a working mom. I don't want to forget these things, so I decided to keep the blog up and someday maybe return.
The time is now.
I finally feel like I have a direction once again, as I am on the search for my self. To discover who I am again, as a woman and figure out how to be a mom and date and all the stuff at the same time. I am looking at this new year as a time to refocus on what is important and to really begin enjoying my life again.
If you have stuck with my long-winded post, bless your heart. And just because, here are some pictures of my little guy.





2 comments:
I'm still here! Welcome back!
Post a Comment