On Wednesday night, it happened again. This time, A broke the news to us that she wanted to move to Florida with mom. Just nine months after our family was finally put back together again.
I am not going to go into details, but if it gets quiet around here, it is because we are trying to figure out how to put back the pieces and move on.
When a crisis like this happens, I have a tendency to eat, bake, or paint something. I have lots of painting planned for our kitchen, a master bedroom redo, and a pantry update. Stay tuned.
I am not going to go into details, but if it gets quiet around here, it is because we are trying to figure out how to put back the pieces and move on.
When a crisis like this happens, I have a tendency to eat, bake, or paint something. I have lots of painting planned for our kitchen, a master bedroom redo, and a pantry update. Stay tuned.





No comments:
Post a Comment