Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Decorations 2012

 Our 2012 Christmas decorations!

Last year, I searched high and low for an artificial tree I did not hate.  At the end of last season, a strand went out.  It was our floor model and could not be returned.

When I set it up this year, two strands were out:


 I added some lights, but next year, I need to do it differently because I could still see stripes of burned out strands.

My pretty girls.


Playing with the twinkle lights.  Need practice.


With my girls:
 Our living room:
 I put the snowflakes up for Logan's birthday.  They were whimsical and made me happy, so I left them up.  (dining room post-cookie exchange):



I try to have some general winter decorations and snowman things that I can leave up all winter.  Taking everything down is such a bummer:





That is the extent of our decorating this year.  Next year, I really hope to add some new items and change things up.  I would love to have a fancy tree in my living room and a family tree in the family room.  Not sure if I can convince C to let me take over "his" room any more than I already have!

No comments: