At the beginning of the summer, when we first talked about her having a big party, she wanted an Iron Man/Captain America/Avengers party. Because she is apparently a 10-year old boy? No. It came down to Hello Kitty or rainbows (I give the girl credit. She is her own person and just doesn't care what people think). So now I am in the midst of planning her big bash and of course, have been scouring the web and Pinterest for ideas. Here are some inspiration pics.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Jamie's 16th Birthday: The Inspiration
It is so hard to believe Jamie is going to be 16 in less than a month. It seems like not so long ago I was planning her Twilight-inspired 13th birthday party And now...we are planning her 16th!
At the beginning of the summer, when we first talked about her having a big party, she wanted an Iron Man/Captain America/Avengers party. Because she is apparently a 10-year old boy? No. It came down to Hello Kitty or rainbows (I give the girl credit. She is her own person and just doesn't care what people think). So now I am in the midst of planning her big bash and of course, have been scouring the web and Pinterest for ideas. Here are some inspiration pics.
It may seem a little odd that a 16 year old wants a party with rainbows everywhere. But I gotta tell ya. Jamie is all her own. She doesn't care what other people think. She loves anime, has a creative soul, and has a Thirty-One book bag that says "Brony" on it (it has something to do with the new My LIttle Pony cartoon...which is apparently really popular?). She wanted rainbows. So we are going to do what we can to make her party awesome and full of rainbow-happiness.
At the beginning of the summer, when we first talked about her having a big party, she wanted an Iron Man/Captain America/Avengers party. Because she is apparently a 10-year old boy? No. It came down to Hello Kitty or rainbows (I give the girl credit. She is her own person and just doesn't care what people think). So now I am in the midst of planning her big bash and of course, have been scouring the web and Pinterest for ideas. Here are some inspiration pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
I'm pretty sure you can love rainbows at any age...they just can't help but put a smile on your face! The party sounds like it's going to be great!
it's going to be awesome!
Post a Comment