Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

Thanks to everyone who participated in Friday's Blog Hop!  Be sure you are on the lookout next Friday because for all Weekend Planning Blog Hop participants who comment on my post and who follow A Life in Progress, I will be doing a Thirty-One giveaway!

So, what was accomplished this weekend?  

Friday (NO SCHOOL!  WOO HOO!):
  • Buy paint for bedroom (maybe...)
  • Wash bedding and swap out comforter for fall and winter
  • Lunch date with my parents and the kiddos
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Mop kitchen and laundry room
  • Make grocery list
  • Thirty-One party
Saturday:
  • Grocery shop
  • Clean out fridge
  • Prep some dinners to take to my friend's house 
  • Thirty-One party
Sunday:
  • Logan's Halloween pictures 
  • Going to see Footloose with Alexys
  • Hopefully scamming dinner off my parents :)
  • Make a ginormous pot of sauce for dinner and to freeze
  • Hang out with my brother, who stopped over unexpectedly
I admit it.  I was kind of lazy this weekend.  Two Thirty-One parties kicked my butt because I had to unpack and repack everything.   I did not accomplish ANY of the cleaning I wanted to get done and now it is bedtime on Sunday night and I am tapped out.  I am going to go pack Logan's and my lunch and head to bed.  This Mama Bear is tired.

What did you accomplish this weekend?  Did you work on any projects?  Cleaning?  DIY?  Share with us and link up your post!

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Sounds like a fun & busy weekend:)

We just hung out at the house alllllll weekend. I went for a run on Saturday, that was my extent of anything other than a shower:) HA

happy Monday!!

Mrs.Miller said...

Hi Gia - Can you follow me back? Thanks!