Monday, May 30, 2011

Back to Menu Planning!

Every year, when summer vacation rolls around, I find myself spending much more on groceries than I anticipate. I have less of a desire to go grocery shopping and more of a desire to "wing it." This just doesn't work for us. So I am back to weekly shopping as opposed to bi-weekly shopping. My goal is to have a vegetarian meal once a week, a crock pot meal once a week, and use the grill as much as possible. So, here is this week's menu!

Monday: Coca-cola slow cooker ribs, corn on the cob
Tuesday: Spaghetti with Caesar salad
Wednesday: Chicken stroganoff over noodles
Thursday: BBQ Chicken, asparagus, potatoes packets
Friday: Grilled cheese and tomato soup
Saturday: Sandwich night

What is on YOUR menu this week? How are you incorporating the season's fruits and veggies?? Link up at OrgJunkie!

No comments: