Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tagged: Favorite Things

I was tagged by Heather, so here we go!

The "rules" for this tag are: 1. Mention and link back to the person wh
o tagged you. 2. List 6 little things that make you happy. 3. Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know they're "it".

I have a whole slew of things that make me happy, but here are a few (and I am including pictures where I can)

1.  Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks.  I love everything about fall, but this really signals the beginning of the season for me.


2. Post-Its.  Perhaps because I am a teacher, but I love them.  And they are all over my desk at work.
3.  Hooded sweatshirts.  The brand-new kind, that is super soft and fuzzy on the inside.

4.  Anything and everything Halloween.  It is my favorite holiday.  I am so super excited to decorate our house (and yard) for Halloween.  I just hope we get trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood!  Traditionally, I have spent Halloween at my parents' house and Mom makes dinner, Dad makes spiked cider, and we pass out candy.  

5.   Snow days.  I am more excited and giddy as a teacher than I was as a kid when I see that name scroll across the bottom of the television screen!

OK, so here is who I am tagging (only four today though!):
1.  Emily at Imperfect
2.  Erin at Baby Fat
3.  Michelle at Little Moments
4.  Molly at My Happy House

No comments: