Even though I am miserable about my weight these days, there seem to be many positive things happening. Here are some:
1. It is fall. And I love it. And it will be soon time for all things Christmas, which makes me happy. I love shopping for gifts and wrapping presents and decorating and all that nonsense. Plus, I am one of those weirdos who loves the hustle and bustle and insanity of the malls and stores at Christmas time.
2. I seem to love my job again. For the past two years, I have not enjoyed teaching. But I love it again. And I know that is being conveyed to my students, but it is making it difficult to throw myself into my internship because I am so happy where I am right now.
3. Rachel and I are signed up to start our Wilton Course I on November 3!
4. My costume for the party tomorrow is going to be hilarious. Let's just say that Halloween will have thrown up on me.
5. So many birthdays in November: me, Jamie, Sara, Jenny, plus several of my friends at school. It is crazy!
6. I am starting to scrapbook again and can't wait to do all my fun fall photos! I have some great ones of the girls while pumpkin picking last weekend. As soon as I have time, I will upload some.
7. My credit cards are almost ALL PAID OFF.
I could go on and on about this, but really, I am just...content. That is probably a great word to describe it. We are struggling with money, but things will be ok. I am going to start blogging again more often, because I miss having this outlet. And I want to start working out because I know it will give me the energy I need, and I desperately need to go to meetings on a continual basis. All in all...things are good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
hey girl! i totally missed this in my blog rolling. you go girl, you can DO it. can't wait to see the progress.
GIA! GIA! GIA!!!
:)
<3 heidi
Post a Comment