Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day 1 OP

In an effort to get myself together, physically and emotionally, I am back to tracking. As previously stated, I need to quit giving excuses and cut the crapola and admit that I am fat and have NOT been on Weight Watchers in the last month.

So, here is today's menu and what I have eaten.

B: 1 C cereal (3) and 1/2 C skim (2)
S: 2 ounces mozzerella cheese(5)
RF Club crackers (2)
L: Boca spicy chik'n patty (3)
lite bread (1)
lite mayo (1)
9 tater tots (3)
Pickle (0)
D: LOTS of pasta (7)
Tomato sauce (1)
Italian sausage (3)
Garlic Bread (10...holy mother)
S: Mint 3 Muskateers bar (3...my Godsend)

TOTAL: 46 points
OUT. OF. CONTROL.

1 comment:

Erin said...

good for you! Don't focus on the fact that you got off track, but rather that you had the determination to get back on! You can do this.