...wear dresses that make you look pregnant. That is me on the far left

Went to a wedding two weekends ago for a good friend of mine from high school. Even though I have been feeling very whale-like lately, I bought a really cute strapless dress from Torrid awhile back, thinking that I would wear some cute shoes and accesories and maybe I wouldn't feel like such a cow. That day, my hair looked great and I didn't feel so bad. Until I got home and looked at the pictures I had taken with my camera. Seriously? I looked pregnant. If someone would have asked when I was due, I would not have blamed them after taking a look at my camera.
I really wanted to get it together this summer, but so far I have been failing miserably. Let me see how many lame-ass excuses I can come up with:
-I have no time because of grad class (Tuesdays and THursday, 5-8:30)
-I have no time because of grad class (Tuesdays and THursday, 5-8:30)
-I can't go in the mornings because I have teh girls (even though I could very well bring them with me to the workout room)
-I can't seem to get up in the morning
-By the time C gets home, I have to make dinner and then we eat and its too late.
As you can see, the list goes on and on and on...
I am so proud of C. He is really doing well with watching what he is eating and walking EVERY day during his lunch. I just can't get it together. And I can't bring myself to go to WW until I am back down to 194, which is what I was at when I last went to a meeting. One of my issues is that I really like the Thursday meetings, and seem to be unable to sit through any other ones. Now that my THursday grad class is over, I am going to make a concerted effort to go again. And two of my friends from class and I are going to work out after our morning classes, beginning this Monday. I am kind of excited, because I have like exactly two months until school starts, and I am hoping to lose a little before then. Perhaps I will start tracking again as of tomorrow...since it would be my restart day anyways.
I want to look like this again:

We were both suoer skinny. This was three years ago at my brother;'s graduation party. I was about 20 pounds lighter. Damn.
Weight on 6/21/08: 199.8...disgusting





No comments:
Post a Comment